General Posting Rules
“ No matter who you are or what you intend to do, you should not exceed the boundaries of the rule of law. „
As a condition of your use of Zubbah you agree that you are older than 18 years of age.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Zubbah and any consequences that may result from your post.
General reasons for ad removal, ads being placed on hold, or minor changes made:
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the "report ad" option located within each ad or Contact Us with ad details (ad id, email address)
- Against policy
- Offering postage. Zubbah should only be used in face to face local transactions - Ads should be posted onto your local site
- Removal of personal information in an ad
- Duplicate of another ad posted by you, or several ads placed by you for the same goods or services, or multiple ads in different locations
- Only one Zubbah account per user is allowed. Creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of duplicating ads is not permitted
- Offering more than a single item within the ad
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- Not entering your contact details through the means provided by the sites (for example as part of an overlay, logo or watermark)
- Entering information in incorrect fields (you must use the fields provided), or not completing all the fields
- We only accept ads in English (Foreign translation may be included below if appropriate)
- No overseas ads accepted, Zubbah is only for local community or local businesses
- No website links to other property / job / classified or auction sites, and such other sites as we may deem to be inappropriate
- Removal of keywords that refer to competitive websites, or removal of brands in the case of keyword stuffing, i.e. brands that are not accurately descriptive of the item/service or not related to the item/service advertised.The keyword spamming rule applies to all categories (e.g. if you tag “Toyota,” “Nissan,” and “Volkswagen” to describe a Volkswagen car for sale, then we will remove “Toyota” and “Nissan”)
- Reporting/ranting through a listing
- Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
- Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on Zubbah (You may not copy other user ads, your ad must be original)
- Not providing images of the goods at the time of listing when expressly requested to do so
- Images which are unsuitable for the purpose (for example which are too small, drawings, word art, etc.)
- Images that are used to emulate features offered by Zubbah
- Edit Typos, Edit/Remove duplicate keywords
- Inappropriate language
- Vehicle ads should list the full selling price
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy anywhere on the site
- Using Zubbah’s reply system to send unsolicited replies to users
Zubbah reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are not relevant, or of value to the Zubbah community, with or without notice.
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site including:
In most cases we email you to let you know that we have had to remove your ad (and if possible provide your with an opportunity to resubmit). These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for Zubbah emails. If your junk / spam settings are set at high, then Zubbah emails may not even be delivered to the spam / junk folder. You may wish to add Zubbah to your safe senders list if you have one.
Your ad has been reported (Reporting ads) to us.
Your ad has been removed.
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by clicking on "Open a Case" located bottom of help pages and we'll be happy to help you out.