Welcome to Zubbah's Help & Support page
Here you can find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Also, you can learn about Zubbah, how to use it, how to stay safe and get in touch with us.
Stay Safe on Zubbah
At Zubbah we are 100% committed to making sure that user experience on our site is as safe as possible for everyone.
Here you can find advice on how to stay safe while trading on Zubbah.
General Safety Advice
- Meet Seller in Person. — Meet the seller in person, check the item and make sure you are satisfied with it before you make a payment. Keep things local.
- Exchange item and payment at the same time. — Buyers — don't make any payments before receiving an item. Sellers — don't send an item before receiving payment.
- Apply Common Sense. — Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically low prices and promises of quick money. Avoid meeting up for trade at strange locations.
- Never give out financial information. — This includes bank account details, eBay/PayPal info, and any other information that could be misused
Scams & Frauds To Watch Out For
- Fake payment services. — Zubbah does not offer any form of payment scheme or protection. Please report any emails claiming to offer such services. Avoid using online payment services or escrow sites unless you are 100% sure that they are genuine.
- Fake information requests. — Zubbah verifies first-time posters to improve security of the site. If you receive an email from us asking for any personal details, we recommend that you contact us directly via phone to communicate your details and avoid potential scams.
- Fake fee requests. — Avoid anyone that ask for extra fees to buy or sell an item or service. Zubbah never requests payments for its basic services, and doesn't allow items that are not located in Ghana, so import and brokerage fees should never be required.
- Requests to use money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. These services are not meant for transactions between strangers and many scams are run through them. Avoid requests to use these services.
Zubbah's Safety Measures
We work tirelessly to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable experience on Zubbah.
Our efforts to keep Zubbah safe includes but not limited to:
- Hiding your email address on ads you post to protect you from spam.
- Making constant improvements to our technology to detect and prevent suspicious or inappropriate activity behind the scenes.
- Tracking reports of suspicious or illegal activity to prevent offenders from using the site again.
Reporting a Safety Issue
If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam, please report your situation to us immediately. If you have been cheated, we also recommend that you contact your local police department.
Zubbah is committed to ensuring the privacy of its users and therefore does not share information about its users publicly. However, we are committed to the safety of our users and will cooperate with the police department should we receive any requests for information in connection with fraudulent or other criminal activity.